Information We Collect
When you upload a document to our community forum, we collect the following information:
- Your name or username (if you are a registered user)
- The name and type of document you uploaded.
- The date and time you uploaded the document.
- Any comments or descriptions you provide about the document.
We may also collect information about your device and internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about your uploaded document to:
- Display the document on our community forum
- Allow other users to view and download the document.
- Provide context and information about the document to other users.
- Improve our community forum and user experience.
We may also use your device and connection information to monitor and prevent fraudulent or abusive behavior on our community forum.
How We Protect Your Information
We take the security of your information seriously and take appropriate measures to protect it. We use industry-standard encryption and security protocols to protect your uploaded document and any personal information we collect. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing.