Reply To: Peer Review – Four Corners Activity

• Kristian

November 2, 2022 at 12:50 am

1. A multicultural education curriculum should be in place in every school. ( I agree)

2. Families should not be expected to be involved in classroom activities. ( I Disagree)

3. All learning programs should accommodate all children with special needs. (I Agree)

4. Some extended family members may confuse children, so they should not have a voice in raising or educating the child. ( I slightly disagree but depending how deep the confusion is perhaps they should just be a suggestion in the child’s education but not a voice)

5. My curriculum should be based on each individual child’s current interests. ( I Agree)

6. Diversity definitely includes race and culture, but doesn’t include age, ability or family make-up. ( I Strongly disagree, diversity also includes age, ability & family make-up)

7. Media in general delivers fair and accurate accounts of events around the country. (I Disagree)

8. The United States should discontinue relations with countries that engage in human rights violations.( I Agree because one day we should all be equal no matter the diversity/culture)

Point Of View
    Family, religious beliefs and my education influence my way of thinking.