1. A multicultural education curriculum should be in place in every school. ( I agree)
2. Families should not be expected to be involved in classroom activities. ( I Disagree)
3. All learning programs should accommodate all children with special needs. (I Agree)
4. Some extended family members may confuse children, so they should not have a voice in raising or educating the child. ( I slightly disagree but depending how deep the confusion is perhaps they should just be a suggestion in the child’s education but not a voice)
5. My curriculum should be based on each individual child’s current interests. ( I Agree)
6. Diversity definitely includes race and culture, but doesn’t include age, ability or family make-up. ( I Strongly disagree, diversity also includes age, ability & family make-up)
7. Media in general delivers fair and accurate accounts of events around the country. (I Disagree)
8. The United States should discontinue relations with countries that engage in human rights violations.( I Agree because one day we should all be equal no matter the diversity/culture)
Point Of View
Family, religious beliefs and my education influence my way of thinking.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.