Reply To: Trainer Monitored Discussion -WACS influence on your day-to-day practice

• Sophie

January 13, 2023 at 10:47 pm

I was very surprised to find how well thought out, thorough and precise all the regulations are . It makes me feel as though the children are always well thought of in the sense of making sure their care providers are genuinely taking the best care of them and being well qualified for that position . The WACs will definitely be used in my day to day teaching to make sure I’m providing the best and most thorough care that I can .I was very surprised to find how well thought out, thorough and precise all the regulations are . It makes me feel as though the children are always well thought of in the sense of making sure their care providers are genuinely taking the best care of them and being well qualified for that position . The WACs will definitely be used in my day to day teaching to make sure I’m providing the best and most thorough care that I can . Knowing that I have all the answers to questions I may have right online at my finger tips is very calming and helpful