PD specialist

  • PD specialist

    Posted by Sonam on January 31, 2022 at 11:03 pm

    Hello everyone, I have recently completed my CDA 120 hours and looking for the PD specialist who can do assessment. Is there anyone who can help me out with this? Thanks, Sonam

    Irene replied 1 year, 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Acoli

    February 1, 2022 at 12:00 am
  • Irene

    February 1, 2022 at 6:54 pm

    Hello Sonam,

    Here are a few details obtained from the CDA council

    The Find-a-PD Specialist Directory is a database for candidates to use to locate a PD Specialist in their area to conduct the CDA Verification Visit®.

    To use the Find-a-PD Specialist Directory, candidate’s enter their work zip code, their classroom setting and the language in which they teach into the database. The database will generate the names and descriptions of PD Specialists nearest to the candidate. The candidate then selects the nearest PD Specialist and sends a request to the PD Specialist to conduct their CDA Verification Visit®. If the PD Specialist is available to complete the visit, they will respond to the candidate with their PD Specialist ID number. The PD Specialist ID number is required to complete and submit the CDA® application.

    All active CDA PD Specialists can be found and selected in YourCouncil. To access the Find-a-PD Specialist Directory, login to YourCouncil and click the Find a PDS button located on the left side menu.

Reply to: Sonam
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018